Print Email Facebook Twitter Release Share Font Size: A A A A
WSU in the Media
May 29, 2012
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
- 05-29-12 KHQ Right Now - Pullman Fire Dept. Reports THIRD Suspicious Fire
- 05-28-12 Spokesman Review - WSU president asks students, staff to be on the lookout
- 05-28-12 Boise State Public Radio - WSU Researchers Patent Longer Battery Life Technology
- 05-27-12 The Bloomington Alternative - WSU prof:Toxic chemicals can alter development for generations
- 05-26-12 CattleNetwork - A WSU study shows beef's carbon footprint decreased by 16 percent over the last decade.
- 05-25-12 Tri City Herald - InnovaTek has asked WSU TC to collaborate on the project.
- 05-25-12 Triple Pundit - WSU researchers are pushing lithium-ion to the max.
- 05-24-12 Capital Press - WSU Extension agriculture educator said interest in biofuels grew "four or five years back..."
(For previous media headlines, click on the "WSU in the Media" link in the left-hand navigation column)
- 05-25-12 Chronicle of Higher Ed - Planned Shutdown of U. of Missouri Press
Underscores Shift in Traditional Publishing
- 05-27-12 WSU Athletics - Cougars Close Regular Season on High Note
- 05-26-12 WSU Athletics - Women's 400m Relay Complete Cougars Advancing to NCAA
T&F Final Championships
- 05-24-12 Carlisle Sentinel - "Lone Star" Dietz to be inducted into College Football Hall of Fame
(For a current list of WSU athletic news and media headlines, click on the "Sports Headlines" link in the left-hand navigation column.)
- 05-28-12 The Seattle Times - Time to renew a commitment to high-quality, accessible higher education
- 05-23-12 Boston Magazine - "WSU has a big agriculture program, and they make this canned cheese,” Johnson says.
- 05-23-12 WCTA - Battery Technology: WSU Patents Tin and Lithium Battery Design
- 05-21-12 City Farmer News - Washington State University's 4-acre organic farm to expand