Print Email Facebook Twitter Release Share Font Size: A A A A
WSU in the Media
May 8, 2012
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
- 05-08-12 Physorg - WSU among researchers who plan to double biofuel yield from a non-food oil seed crop
- 05-08-12 Capital Press - WSU Soil 'rock star' addresses ground value at Spokane exhibit
- 05-08-12 San Francisco Chronicle - WSU Bisphenol A study hints at breast-cancer link
- 05-08-12 EarthTechling - US Wave Energy Testing platform is joint effort between OSU, WSU, and the US Department of Energy.
- 05-07-12 The State - Food-packaging chemical could lead to breast cancer, WSU study finds
- 05-07-12 Copper Development Association - Gilbert A. (Gil) McCoy, PE is an Energy Systems Engineer with the WSU Energy Extension Office and a recognized motor expert.
- 05-07-12 KLEW - WSU scientist cautions people about Hantavirus exposure
- 05-07-12 LA Weekly - WSU study: Best Food Poisoning Remedy May Be Garlic
- 05-07-12 Space - "After Viking, it has been quite a long time now," said BOLD proposal leader Dirk Schulze-Makuch of WSU
- 05-07-12 Chicago Tribune - Gregoire gets honorary degree at WSU
- 05-07-12 The Wenatchee World - April a 'smorgasbord' of extreme weather, say WSU weather watchers
(For previous media headlines, click on the "WSU in the Media" link in the left-hand navigation column)
- 05-07-12 Chronicle of Higher Ed - ProfHacker: What Do You Want to Ignore?
- 05-06-12 Chronicle of Higher Ed - From Graduate School to Welfare
- 05-08-12 All Access Music Group - WSU Football, Men's Hoops Move From KTTH To 710 ESPN Seattle
- 05-07-12 WSU Athletics - WSU Athletics, Bonneville Seattle Expand Broadcast Agreement
(For a current list of WSU athletic news and media headlines, click on the "Sports Headlines" link in the left-hand navigation column.)
- 05-08-12 San Francisco Chronicle - WSU professor challenges notion that race plays no factor in sports